Homecoming is next weekend. Blogs are considered to be "social media" allowing interaction between the writers and the readers, so, I'm asking you readers, are you going to homecoming? Leave a comment and let us know whether you will be there. If you are reading this on facebook, co
me on over to the blog and leave a comment!
I am coming to homecoming! It's my 10 year reunion!
ReplyDeleteKaty Canion Pacelli
Class of 2000
I will be in Columbus Thursday morning until Sunday. My class - the Centennial Class of 1985 -will be marking what I've dubbed our "Halfway to Golden Girl Status" Homecoming this year.
ReplyDeleteKim Jobe
40 year reunion for me! I will be there!!
ReplyDelete15 year reunion for me! Ten seems like just yesterday. Beginning the trek to Columbus on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI will be there! Can't wait to see the class of 1995 for our 15 year!
ReplyDelete